An amazing 12 roomed residence nestled in the leafy green diplomatic suburbs of Gigiri drive, off UN Crescent and UN Avenue. It’s home away from home. Free Airport shuttle to guests staying a week.
Bonsai offers luxury, comfort, style, and warmth at affordable prices, Bonsai’s suitable for meeting participants at the UN complex and the neighboring diplomatic missions, business people, tourists, and even locals visiting family in the area.
– 2-minute walk to ultra-modern Village Market mall through Gate D and F.
– 1 minute… right across the road from the famous Ethiopian Restaurant Habesha.
– 5 minutes walk to USA Embassy and United Nations Headquarters, Nairobi, and a further 5 minutes to The Canadian Embassy… All easy walking distance.
– 5 Minutes to The tribe hotel.
– 10 minutes walk to Karura Forest.
– 5 minutes drive to Two Rivers Mall
– 10 minutes drive to Windsor Golf and Country Club and Safari Park Hotel.
– 5 minutes away from the Nairobi Hospital.
– 5 minutes to IOM – Migration Health Assessment Centre.
– 5 minutes to Migration Health Assessment Center (MHAC).
– Village market next door boasts a rich and culturally diverse array of restaurants such as Habesha Ethiopian Cuisine and Asian Gardens Restaurant., lots of traditional shops, a supermarket, banks, and eating places including Restaurants and pubs as well as a Maasai market every Friday.
There are an indoor spa and relaxation center in the residence.